The wish list is in random order.
- Real template handling: variables in the snippets
- Select a text, right-click that selection and add as new snippet.
- If possible, drag-and-drop from the list to the active document.
- Assign keyboard shortcut keys to a snippet.
- Add tooltips for the snippets (#7).
- Remember the last select snippet from the list. Useful when switching between different languages.
- Add support for multiple selections.
- Easier sorting for non-alphabetic libraries. (move to top, move to bottom, dragging?)
- Copy a certain snippet to another library.
- Properly indent the snippet when inserting.
- Make the snippets aware of the replace tabs with spaces setting of the current document.
- Options dialog to edit the location of the database.
- Libraries can be hard to find when there is something wrong with the languages that are set for this library.